Home Page of the LA&M

Use the Etienne Auditorium

for your next event

Etienne Auditorium Event Space


The Etienne Auditorium at The Leather Archives & Museum (LA&M) offers event\meeting space with up to 196-person occupancy in multiple configuration options. The Etienne Auditorium is provided free of charge to small community groups to use for specific purposes such as general meetings.


The Etienne Auditorium has the following amenities:



Details for free usage:


The Etienne Auditorium is available for not-for-profit leather\kink community groups holding meetings (e.g. general meetings, discussion groups, etc.) free of charge under the following guidelines :



Donations are greatly appreciated to help defer operating expenses and to continue to provide this space free of charge to not-for-profit leather\kink community groups.


Renting the space:


The Auditorium may be rented at below market rates for groups hosting events outside of museum hours, who wish to charge admission, planning events lasting more than 4 hour or planning events that involve physical demonstrations or theatrical / dance performances.


Space use rates
















Other space charges


$40 / day - Food / non-alcoholic beverage served

$120 / day - Alcoholic beverage served

$25 / day - Use of LA&M supplies (tablecloths, photocopies, computer access, etc..)

$20 / hour - Use of projector

$25 / day - Use of microphones

$50 / hour - Booth technician

$50 / day - Coat check available to guests

$30 / day - Use of lobby counter

$15 / hour - Use of green room / backstage area



*A 25% deposit is required within 7 days after your event has been approved and the remaining 75% is due the day of the event. Please note that the Leather Archives & Museum is not wheelchair accessible and guests must navigate stairs to enter the building and move between floors to use restrooms.


Apply / more information


seating.jpg



Mon, Tue, Wed

Thu, Fri

Sat, Sun

9a - 5p

$57 per hour

$32 per hour

$32 per hour

5p - 7p

$57 per hour

$32 per hour

$57 per hour

7p - 10p

$57 per hour

$57 per hour

$57 per hour

10p - 12a

$125 per hour

$125 per hour

$125 per hour

Arrival before or departure after agreed upon hours

$50 per hour + rate above

$50 per hour + rate above

$50 per hour + rate above