Renting the Etienne Auditorium Event Space:
The Etienne Auditorium may be rented for 18+ age events, functions, and meetings between 9am and 11pm (subject to availability). Our all-inclusive rates include all the amenities associated to the space. We greatly appreciate our members’ support and offer a 20% discount to all members currently at the voting membership level or above.
- 196 person occupancy
- 350 square foot stage
- 164 fixed general seating with availability of extended seating options (including tables)
- A large screen with projector for presentation and movie viewings - use with our control booth computer or with your device (HDMI direct connect or Wi-Fi)
- Lighting and sound system with wireless hand-held microphones
- A control booth equipped with a lighting board, a sound board, and a Microsoft Windows 10 computer with Microsoft Office and direct Internet access
- Free guest Wi-Fi access
- Green Room
- General setup and basic cleanup
- Basic control center technician
- Coat check is provided for non-meeting events
Please inquire with LA&M about your event’s specific needs, and we’ll see if we can help!
RENTAL POLICY FEES & DEADLINES:
Deposit and Final Rental Payment:
For cost-based rentals, we must receive a 25% non-refundable deposit within seven (7) days of your event’s space rental approval. The 75% remaining balance is due seven (7) days prior to your event. LA&M will not reserve the auditorium until we receive your deposit.
Certificate of Event Insurance:
All event occupants using the Etienne Auditorium Event Space must procure special event liability insurance for no less than $1,000,000 with the LA&M named as an insured party. The event’s Certificate of Insurance must be presented to the LA&M, failure to produce this certification first day of the event will result in cancellation of the event’s use of LA&M space. No event can begin at LA&M without the occupant providing LA&M staff physical proof of a valid certificate of event insurance.
Alcoholic beverages may not be sold or require ticket. Alcoholic beverages may be served without charge by a licensed and insured caterer that has delivered proof of insurance and license to the LA&M no less than 14 days prior to the event.
Details for free usage:
The Etienne Auditorium is available for not-for-profit community groups holding meetings (e.g. general meetings, discussion groups, etc.) free of charge under the following guidelines:
- Hosted during regular museum hours
- Does not involve physical demonstrations
- No more than 25 members/guests
- No more than 4 hours per group per month
- No admittance or other fees charged to your members/guests
Donations are greatly appreciated to help defer operating expenses and to continue to provide this space free of charge to community groups.